Welcome to Center for Advanced Control Technologies (CACT)
- Dr. Gao will give a talk on Active Disturbance Rejection Control at the College of Information Science and Technology in Beijing University of Chemical Technology on April 23, 2013.
- Dr. Zhiqiang Gao accepted the invitation to give a plenary talk at the 2013 Frontier of Control Science and Engineering Forum (第五届控制科学与工程前沿论坛), April 18-20, Qingdao, China. Lecture (video) in Qindao is available right now.
- Dr. Gao accepted the invitation to give a talk on Active Disturbance Rejection: An Information-Centric Paradigm Shift in Industrial Control at the Information Systems Laboratory (ISL) in the Electrical Engineer Department of Stanford University on March 14, 2013.
- Shen Zhao's doctoral dissertation "Practical Solution to the Non-minimum Phase and Vibration Problems under the Disturbance Rejection Paradigm", supervised by Dr. Zhiqiang Gao, won the 2012 outstanding dissertation award.
- Prof. Hebert Sira Ramirez gave a plenary talk on ADRC at the Latin America Control Conference.
- Dr. Zhiqiang Gao and his colleagues will hold an ADRC Workshop at the 2013 American Control Conference on June 15 and 16 at Washington DC, as a part of the pre--conference workshop. More details will be provided in the near future.
- Dr. Zhiqiang Gao gave a talk on Control Oriented Modeling at the Advanced Engine Control Symposium, Oct. 10-11, 2012, in Tianjin, China. He is also a member of the panel discussion on Application of Control Theory.
- Dr. Zhiqiang Gao, on behalf of CACT, is the organizer of the 2012 ADRC Workshop held in Tianjin University, Oct. 12-13, 2012. Workshop materials can be downloaded online.
- Dr. Gao gave a short course, Control System Design: from concept of practice, at Beihang University from July 9 to 11 and at North China Electric Power University from July 12 to 13, 2012.
- Dr. Zhiqiang Gao, is invited to give a Tutorial Workshop on Control System Design in the 10th World Congress on Intelligent Control and Automation (WCICA) in Beijing, China. The title of the workshop is “Control System Design: From Concepts to Practice".