Welcome to Center for Advanced Control Technologies (CACT)
- Dr. Zhiqiang Gao, on behalf of CACT, is the organizer of the 2013 ADRC Workshop held in Chinese Control Conference, July 25 and 26, 2013. Workshop materials can be downloaded online.
- Dr. Zhiqiang Gao and his colleagus held an ADRC Workshop at the 2013 American Control Conference on June 15 and 16 at Washington DC, as part of the pre-conference workshop. Workshop materials can be downloaded online.
- Dr. Gao will give a talk on Active Disturbance Rejection Control at the College of Information Science and Technology in Beijing University of Chemical Technology on April 23, 2013.
- Dr. Zhiqiang Gao accepted the invitation to give a plenary talk at the 2013 Frontier of Control Science and Engineering Forum (第五届控制科学与工程前沿论坛), April 18-20, Qingdao, China. Lecture (video) in Qindao is available right now.
- Dr. Gao accepted the invitation to give a talk on Active Disturbance Rejection: An Information-Centric Paradigm Shift in Industrial Control at the Information Systems Laboratory (ISL) in the Electrical Engineer Department of Stanford University on March 14, 2013.
- Shen Zhao's doctoral dissertation "Practical Solution to the Non-minimum Phase and Vibration Problems under the Disturbance Rejection Paradigm", supervised by Dr. Zhiqiang Gao, won the 2012 outstanding dissertation award.
- Prof. Hebert Sira Ramirez gave a plenary talk on ADRC at the Latin America Control Conference.
- Dr. Zhiqiang Gao gave a talk on Control Oriented Modeling at the Advanced Engine Control Symposium, Oct. 10-11, 2012, in Tianjin, China. He is also a member of the panel discussion on Application of Control Theory.